The Association of Model Submariners.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* THE FORUM FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN BUILDING AND OPERATING MODEL SUBMARINES *

Join the AMS - Registered Forum users can become members of the AMS and it's free ...... To join send an email with your name , address and phone number to amstreasure@googlemail.com

For a guide to past events see the "Shows and Events" section.

Papplewick Pumping Station SUBMARINE Day. 31st March - 1st April 2024.

$$$

&&&

::::

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

geofrancis

Most users ever online was 180 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:03 am

Latest topics

» Information on camouflage patterns for German seahund
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 4:36 pm by david f

» WW2 mini sub build
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 1:56 pm by geofrancis

» Not the hobby I expected :)
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 6:30 pm by cat

» 868/915 Mhz as a viable frequency for submarines.
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 4:50 pm by tsenecal

» Sheerline gasket material
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 9:24 pm by Michaelc

» Choice of CAD software and Printer for 3D printing
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 1:53 pm by david f

» Engel Nautlus
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 9:15 am by palmert6

» RF 27/433MHz maximum depth in pools (1-5 ppm chlorine, 6-8pH)
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 2:05 pm by david f

» Arduino proportional control of a piston tank
Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 1:37 pm by david f

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 12425 messages in 1980 subjects

We have 1003 registered users

The newest registered user is Stefan Udovenko КПДЮ

3 posters

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos

rwtdiver
    rwtdiver

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Empty Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos

Post  rwtdiver Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:23 am

Hi,

I am building the KRICK Type Vll B Submarine, and I would like to see if anyone can tell me where I can get some build photos on this boat?

The instructions and plans do not have any wiring diagrams or plumbing diagrams. The instruction are NOT clear at all!

Any information and help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Rob

"Firemen can stand the heat"
    Deep Diver (Fred)
    Deep Diver (Fred)
    AMS member

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Empty Re: Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos

Post  Deep Diver (Fred) Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:02 am

Dave Austin just may still have his, try contacting him via the site.

Fred

Sorry have just looked this model up, it looks like the old HFM one and not the one Dave has, if it is then I just may be able to help you out, but please do remember that my one dates back to the early 90's so some things just may be different to your's, I sorry that I can not post any photos as my one has been modified so many time it now does not look any thing like it was at the start.

I take it it has an ABS hull - the blast tank fit into the coning tower and under the deck - the W/C has three hatches - and only the front dive planes work, how am I doing.

This how I laid out mine.

looking towards the bow on the right hand side of the w/c I put the pump - on the left I put the servo for the front planes this also worked the on-off-on switch for the pump - next was the battery - then the motors - to the right of the motors I put the rudder servo.

The blast tank as I said was fixed under the deck, the one thing that I did on mine was to put a vent pipe into the rear of the blast tank, I then run the pipe along the outside of the tank then back into the tank at its highest point, this helped the air to escape from the rear of the tank when you dived.

Hope that his is of some help

Fred

PeterJames

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Empty Re: Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos

Post  PeterJames Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Hi, the January 2004 edition of marine modelling international has an article on the u boat build and shows some pics.  I am making one myself and agree ,the instructions are very vague. If I can figure out how to send some pics to you I will. They are not very detailed but they may help. Pete.

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Dscn0411

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Dscn0412

Krick Type Vll B Wiring and build photos Dscn0410

david f and PeterJames like this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 am