First of all I am sorry that I have not been in touch with you before, it is that I lost my Mother, (I know that is so bad of me) not so long ago.
I do need to ask you how you feel about some of the request that we are now receiving from the show organisers.
1. Supply the name of the member & there partner (under the clubs constitution we cannot do this, also parts of the Data Protection act stop us from doing it also.).
2. You will be required to sail a boat, (I do not think that any member that only makes static boats will be stopped from attending).
3. That you will sail with other boats.
4. That if need be you will change your boat frequency if your frequency is being used by the have a go boats.
5. You must have all the correct paper work to hand.
6. You will be on site before the show opens.
7. You will not leave the show until it has ended.
The above are the most common questions that we are asked, so if I could have your replies to them, it will help me out for when I reply to the event organisers.
I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your feet dry.