Be ADVICE : Is gonna be a very long thread so PLEASE have patience !
Earlier this week I took courage and I start working on these project .
That is a LOS ANGELES submarine bought it from someone on the forum .
- I started with rudders depth as required for the large volume of Sisyphus work ....
- after many, many hours of sanding an file I managed to do what you can see in the pictures...
HOW TO FIX :
1) file until get same length?
2) fill until get same length ?
- then continued with bow rudders ....NO problems here ,
- with tower is another story and I have some questions about the place to put axis for Bow Rudders ....( see pictures )
- I do not know what those two parts are and which should be put it ( see pictures )
and the last question from these series :
1) what are those holes and witch should be drilled ( I think some of them should be don do the captive air !)
OK for now,
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by redboat219
» Servo Depth controller
Mon May 29, 2023 5:43 pm by geofrancis
» 27Mhz - Radio Ideas
Mon May 29, 2023 12:39 pm by david f
» Robbe Seawolf V2
Sun May 28, 2023 1:25 pm by geofrancis
» BEC - Switch mode
Mon May 22, 2023 11:28 am by geofrancis
» Cheap Arduino Auto leveler
Sat May 13, 2023 11:23 am by C-3PO
» Pump for bladder system
Wed May 10, 2023 10:34 pm by tsenecal
» Wireless charging
Wed May 10, 2023 9:14 pm by geofrancis
» documentation for a robbe seawolf v2
Wed May 10, 2023 5:08 pm by geofrancis